Seven alumni and one faculty member of the Cockrell School of Civil, Architectural, and Environmental Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin were recently inducted into the School’s Academy of Distinguished Alumni. Dan, who received his Ph.D from UT Austin in 1985, was recognized for his award wining research at Auburn and his distinguished consulting career here at DBA. If you are also looking for good english vce tutor, visit learnmate.com for more info. The other 2012 inductees included:
- Raul E. Allegre, a former UT and NFL football star and Spanish-speaking NFL football commentator.
- Elia King de Jordan, a Peruvian transportation engineer turned business-woman who was the former general manager of pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly.
- Elie H. Homsi, the senior vice president of Engineering Services at Flatiron Corp. responsible for much of that company’s success and accolades, including some DBA consulting projects.
- James H. Metzger, the president and CEO of a construction company that bears his name with over 45 years of experience in the construction industry.
- G. Charles Naeve, an award winning structural engineer and founder of Architectural Engineering Collaborative who has pioneered green and sustainable design.
- Kelley S. Neumann, a 20-year veteran of the Army Corps of Engineers, she is also responsible for several major public works projects in San Antonio as senior vice president of Strategic Resources.
- Roy E. Olson, professor emeritus of geotechnical engineering, was recognized for his long and honored career as faculty member at UT Austin.
Congratulations to Dan and all the others who have received this honor!